White label our regional booking engine helps you look good, and your guests rest easy.
You’re a giver. And, like most non-profit organizations, your giving extends to the areas where your events are held. Now, it’s time to get a little something back. All Seasons Resort Reservations was born from the need for non-profit organizations to monetize the economic benefits their events bring to local communities. To meet this need, ASRL launched an event-branded central reservation service. This win-win service generates additional income for event organizers and better margins for local lodging providers—all while supplying a valuable service to event patrons.
As one of the premiere property management and Internet marketing companies in the western U.S., All Seasons Resort Lodging consistently outperforms its competition. How? By understanding and capitalizing on client booking habits and industry trends. That’s why numerous events and festivals have partnered with ASRL. And it was through these partnerships that ASRL observed non-profits struggling for funding and recognized they deserved to better capitalize on the significant financial impact their event contributes to local communities.
Attracted by ASRL’s characteristics and the opportunity for economic benefit, The Sundance Institute hired All Seasons Resort Lodging to operate and manage Destination Sundance—the lodging component for the 2010-2013 Sundance Film Festivals.
For Sundance and others alike, this new program helps ensure the lodging community can support the non-profit organization for years to come while yielding stronger revenues for each property that participates.
How it works:
- Event hires ASRR to manage all lodging needs for the festival, leaving event free from liability and able to focus on operations
- At no cost, ASRR creates an event-branded online booking engine backed by a call center
- ASRR contracts with hotels for commissionable inventory
- Patrons are driven to the online booking engine through the Event website and other cooperative strategic messaging
- Every reservation booked online is commissionable at 12%, of which ASRR pays 5% to Event
- ASRR oversees all collections and pays the Event within 30 days of receipt
Find out what we can do for your event
by calling today: 435-645-9626.