Welcome to The Caledonian, Park City's first true ski-in/ski-out luxury condominium residence.
Ideally located on Park City's Historic Main Street – and directly beside the landmark Town chairlift that services Park City Mountain Resort – this legendary mountain retreat is second-to-none in luxury offerings and boasts some of the most decadent vacationing and entertaining spaces in the area.
Guests may choose from 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom condos with fully-furnished kitchens, private balcony hot tubs, large fireplaces, and spacious floor plans ranging from 1000 square feet to 2700 square feet. Stepping outside, guests will find all of the famous boutiques, restaurants, galleries, and nightlife of Park City at our doorstep – with Butcher's Chop House conveniently located on The Caledonian's ground floor, and Kristauf's Martini Bar next
Of course, complimentary shuttle service is offered to both Deer Valley Resort and Canyons Resort as well as many other local destinations, and our concierge is standing by to provide any additional services you may require during your stay.
AMENITIES & SERVICES:
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- On-site restaurant and bar
- On-site check in
- Front desk and concierge services
- Complimentary on demand shuttle transportation (winter only)
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- Complimentary concierge service for direct bookings
- On-site shopping and dining
- Complimentary underground designated parking with elevator
- Direct ski access
- Daily housekeeping
- Sumptuous lobby
Choose between luxurious premium or standard rated 1- to 3-bedroom residences. Guests will enjoy these spacious and comfortable condominiums, each featuring a full kitchen, living and dining area, custom hardwood floors, slate tile, Berber carpet, and jetted tub with optional spas and fireplaces.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Spacious dining and living areas
- Balconies with Main Street or mountain views
- Gas fireplaces
- Washer and dryer
- Tasteful furnishings
- Cable television / VCR or DVD
- Oversized jetted tubs in master bath
- Private hot tub (select units)
- Iron/ironing board
751 Main Street
Park City, UT 84060
No matter what the season, there's always something going on in Park City. From the World Cup competitions on our slopes, to the summer music festivals, Park City outfits year-round entertainment.