Mid Mountain Marathon
August 15 @ 7:30 am - 2:00 pm| $105
Mid Mountain Marathon 2020
Presented by Salomon Running, the Mid Mountain Marathon is a true trail runner’s marathon and is the final stage of the Triple Trail Challenge. The course starts at Silver Lake/Deer Valley through Park City Mountain Resort and then winds down through the Utah Olympic Park trail system to finish at the bottom of the Nordic jumps at the Utah Olympic Park. The Mid Mountain Marathon embodies the essence of mountain trail running with intermittent technical sections, a few sustained climbs, and fast downhills. Voted best trail marathon in Utah!
All Participants Recieve:
- HydraPak SpeedCup. We are going Green – No cups at aid stations! Learn More
- The official event tee (if selected during registration)
- Participation medal
- Digital image from our event photographer! Make sure to download it and then post it on your social media with the tag #midmountainmarathon
Race Day Schedule
- 5:30 – 6:15am Bib pick-up ONLY at Skullcandy located at 6301 N. Landmark Drive, Park City, UT 84098.
- 5:45am Begin loading shuttles to start area
- 6:20am Last shuttle leaves for start area
- 7:00am Race Starts
- 12:00pm Course Cut Off Red Pine Lodge Aid Station #5 mile 16.96
- 12:00pm Awards for Mid Mtn Marathon and Triple Trail Challenge will be held at the Finish Line
area at the Utah Olympic Park
- 2:00pm Course Closes
Experience The Mid Mountain Marathon
Book your Park City vacation rental today. Choose from All Season Resort Lodging’s vast collection of Park City condos, townhomes, and vacation homes.