2021 Park Silly Sunday Market
Join in on Park City’s most beloved summer tradition! Park Silly Sunday Market is an open-air market set on Main Street. Featuring unique and eclectic local and regional arts and crafts, music and performance art, antiques, imports and one-of-a-kind finds delicious gourmet foods, and farmers market fruits and vegetables. There is something here for the whole family!
- Some vendors do not accept credit cards, so bring some cash
- While you can bring your dog(s), we do not recommend it, as asphalt temperatures in the summer can exceed 135°F
- Park at Park City High School (free) and take the free city bus to Main Street
- Even if it rains, the market is ON
- Bring your appetite so you can try delicious food and drink plenty of Bloody Marys
- Learn more about the market at ParkSillySundayMarket.com