fbpx
Travel Dates
1 Guest
Guests
-
1
+
Clear Apply
nightly rates from $194.00 per night
Choose Accommodations

Fox Point at Redstone

Park City, UT

3-Bedroom Condominium, 2-Bedroom Condominium

  • Description
  • Amenities
  • Unit Types
  • Location
  • Policies
  • Reviews

Description

Luxury 2- and 3-bedroom condos adjacent to the shops and restaurants of Redstone Village at Kimball Junction.

Park City’s most vibrant and exciting neighborhood is right next door. Come home to a private paradise where you will find all the creature comforts paired with perfect access to the biggest commercial hub in town. Each condo or townhome comes furnished with a fully-equipped kitchen, plenty of dining space, and a large living area under roomy 9-foot ceilings. Private bedrooms will relax and rejuvenate for each new day in town. Wash off your adventures in jetted tubs and warm up after a winter expedition in front of a gas fireplace.

When you have had your fill of walking the shops and restaurants at Redstone Village, the rest of Park City awaits 10 minutes down the road. Drive or ride to Canyons Village, Park City Mountain, or Deer Valley Resort for a day at the resorts, or explore the excitement around every corner of the downtown area.

Please note that, due to the mild temperatures experienced during the summer months in our mountain community, this property does not offer air conditioning in all units.

Peace of Mind Cancellation Policy

For reservations departing through December 18, 2020, all deposits are fully refundable up to 3 days prior to arrival. Standard cancellation policies apply within 3 days of arrival. All standard policies still apply for stays departing after December 18, 2020.

We understand that the COVID-19 situation is fluid and travel recommendations are changing quickly. We recommend that you follow all guidelines recommended by health officials.

Shared Amenities Closure

As part of our effort to protect guests and staff during the ongoing pandemic, many common area amenities, including pools, hot tubs, gyms, saunas, and other public amenities, are temporarily closed to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Unless noted otherwise, affected facilities will remain closed until further notice.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these closures. Thank you for helping us save lives and protect your health.

Be sure to read our post Answering Your FAQs About Park City Vacation Rentals and COVID-19 for more information on how we’re keeping our guests, employees, and homeowners safe.

Standard Suites: Guests in a standard unit can expect clean and comfortable accommodations. While all units must pass our minimum standards program, older furnishings, décor, and amenities may be encountered

Deluxe Suites: Enhance your stay by experiencing our deluxe-rated suites featuring upscale furnishing and fixtures, flat screen TVs in the living area and master bedroom, deluxe bedding, updated kitchens, and updated bathrooms

Amenities

In-Room Amenities

  • Air Conditioning
  • Hair Dryer
  • Iron/Ironing Board
  • Washer and Dryer

Food and Drink

  • Coffee Maker
  • Full Kitchen
  • Microwave

Unit Features

  • Dining Area
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Area
  • Private Bedrooms
  • Toiletries Provided
  • Direct-to-Door Check-in *

Technology

  • DVD Player
  • Free WiFi

Location

  • Kimball Junction
  • Outlets Park City
  • Utah Olympic Park

Parking and Transportation

  • Private Garage
* Select Units

Unit Types

Please note, all accommodations are individually owned. Photos and virtual tours reflect a selection of representative examples of each room type. The decor of individually owned units varies but must meet our quality standards.

If you have a special request for a specific unit, bedding configuration, or anything else, please add the request on the check-out page. We will make every effort to accommodate your requests based on availability.

Location

Deposit and Cancellation Policies

Use the toggles below to view the deposit and cancellation policies based on departure date.

Payment Terms

A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. The remaining 80% is due 30 days prior to arrival.

All payments are automatically charged to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.

All payments are non-refundable.

Cancellation and Refunds

Your credit card will not be charged until 48 hours after booking your reservation. You may cancel your reservation at any time within 48 hours without penalty.*

If the reservation is cancelled before the final deposit is due, the initial deposit of 20% is forfeited. If the reservation is cancelled after the final deposit is due, the entire amount of the reservation is forfeited.

Travel Protection Plan

We highly recommend purchasing our Travel Protection Plan within 48 hours of making your reservation. The Travel Protection Plan enables you to receive a full refund of all payments should you need to cancel your reservation due to certain unforeseeable circumstances.

LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN »

Payment Terms

A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. The remaining 80% is due 3 days prior to arrival.

All payments are automatically charged to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.

All payments are non-refundable.

Cancellation and Refunds

Your credit card will not be charged until 48 hours after booking your reservation. You may cancel your reservation at any time within 48 hours without penalty.*

If the reservation is cancelled before the final deposit is due, the initial deposit of 20% is forfeited. If the reservation is cancelled after the final deposit is due, the entire amount of the reservation is forfeited.

Travel Protection Plan

We highly recommend purchasing our Travel Protection Plan within 48 hours of making your reservation. The Travel Protection Plan enables you to receive a full refund of all payments should you need to cancel your reservation due to certain unforeseeable circumstances.

LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN »

Payment Terms

A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. The remaining 80% is due 45 days prior to arrival.

All payments are automatically charged to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.

All payments are non-refundable.

Cancellation and Refunds

Your credit card will not be charged until 48 hours after booking your reservation. You may cancel your reservation at any time within 48 hours without penalty.*

If the reservation is cancelled before the final deposit is due, the initial deposit of 20% is forfeited. If the reservation is cancelled after the final deposit is due, the entire amount of the reservation is forfeited.

Travel Protection Plan

We highly recommend purchasing our Travel Protection Plan within 48 hours of making your reservation. The Travel Protection Plan enables you to receive a full refund of all payments should you need to cancel your reservation due to certain unforeseeable circumstances.

LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN »

All payments will automatically be charged to the credit card on file on the due date. If all deposits or payments due are not received by the due dates outlined above, the reservation will be considered cancelled under the terms and conditions provided herein.

Because our reservations are carefully scheduled in advance, no partial refunds will be made for late arrivals or early departures.

*Bookings made within 48 hours of the time of stay must be paid in full at the time of booking and are fully nonrefundable.

Reviews