Utah Olympic Park is home to all kinds of fantastic attractions. The Quicksilver Alpine Slide is one of the most original and most famous thrills in Park City. With speedy straightaways, stomach-in-your-throat dips, and 11 custom contoured turns, this slide offers you all the thrills of an amusement park roller coaster. The twist here? It’s all powered by simple gravity.
Riders can make the downhill plunge as exciting as they like, with comfortable sleds with easy-to-use speed controls. It will be smiles all the way down, every time.
Utah Olympic Park Alpine Slide Details:
Location: 1349 Olympic Pkwy, Park City, UT 84098
Phone: (435) 658-4200
- Participants 48″ and taller must ride individually. Sorry, for safety reasons, no exceptions.
- The Quicksilver Alpine Slide is available to guests of Utah Olympic Park through the Summer Gold Pass. The pass costs $75 per person.
Utah Olympic Park Alpine Slide Hours:
The Quicksilver Alpine Slide is accessed via the Nordic and Alpine chairlifts.
May 28 – September 5, 2022
- Session #1 | 9:30 am – 1 pm
- Session #2 | 2 pm – 5:30 pm
September 6 – September 25, 2022
- Session #1 | 9:30 am – 12 pm
- Session #2 | 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- Session #3 | 3:3o pm – 6:00 pm
Read our Blog post All About the Alpine Slide in Park City.