fbpx
All Frequently Asked Questions2020-06-25T16:35:13-06:00

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I book a reservation without a credit card?2019-07-11T15:55:28-06:00

No. A valid credit card is required to book all reservations.

Can I bring my pet?2020-02-26T21:01:24-07:00

In the interest of our guests, All Seasons Resort Lodging enforces a strict no-pet policy. Evidence of having pets in the unit will result in a $250 charge per night for sanitizing the unit.

A person with a disability has the right to be accompanied by a service animal, unless the service animal is a danger or nuisance to others as interpreted under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, 42 U.S.C. Sec. 12102.

Can I get last-minute lodging deals in Park City?2020-06-10T14:18:16-06:00

All Seasons Resort Lodging offers Park City lodging deals up to one day before arrival. By booking direct on our website or by calling 888-575-2775, you can enjoy our exceptional Park City lodging rates, even on short notice. All of our deals are backed by our Lowest Rate Guarantee.

Can I reserve a specific room?2019-07-30T15:50:30-06:00

Our rooms are sold by room type, not by individual unit. That said, however, we do our best to accommodate guest requests for specific units. We ultimately cannot guarantee availability of any given unit during your stay. Requested rooms may ultimately be unavailable due to prior occupancy, maintenance, renovations, conflicting scheduling, owner reservations, or other circumstances.

Can I smoke in my room or common areas?2020-02-26T21:03:17-07:00

All Seasons Resort Lodging accommodations are strictly non-smoking. You may not smoke in your lodging or in any of the property common areas. A fine of $250 per night will be assessed for any evidence of smoking in your unit in order to sanitize your accommodations.

Do all units of the same type look the same?2019-07-11T15:56:31-06:00

No. Each of our condominiums, townhomes, and vacation residences are individually owned and decorated. Each unit has its own character, look, and atmosphere based on the tastes of our homeowners. While decor and furnishings are distinct from room to room, all units must satisfy our Quality Standards program in order to participate in our rental program.

Do children stay free?2020-01-16T09:18:28-07:00

Yes! While unaccompanied minors cannot check in at our properties, children are welcome to stay in all accommodations. In addition to our standard bedding, some units may be able to accommodate additional guests via rollaway beds, air mattresses, or cribs. Check with the front desk before your trip to verify availability.

Do you offer accessible accommodations?2019-07-11T15:55:02-06:00

We do not offer accessible accommodations at our properties.

How many beds of which kind are in each room?2019-07-30T16:15:15-06:00

Individual bedding configurations vary between units. Available bedding configurations for each room are listed on the unit type page. Scroll down or click the “Bedding” heading on the page to see all bedding combinations possible for your lodging.

You may request a particular combination for your reservation. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but we cannot guarantee a specific bedding configuration.

I didn’t receive a booking confirmation. What do I do?2019-07-11T15:55:49-06:00

If you booked your reservation directly with All Seasons Resort Lodging and did not receive a booking confirmation email, please contact our reservations team at (888) 575-2775.

If you booked your reservation through a third-party service like Expedia or VRBO, please contact the service with which you made your reservation for assistance.

Is Park City Lodging affordable?2020-06-10T14:20:22-06:00

Yes! All Seasons Resort Lodging makes it easy to enjoy your Park City vacation, thanks to our unbeatable lodging deals. We regularly offer great promotions on top of our already-low rates on vacation rentals all over Park City. And all of our rates are backed by our Lowest Rate Guarantee. You won’t find better rates anywhere, we guarantee it.

Is parking available at the property?2019-12-30T15:52:37-07:00

All Seasons Resort Lodging offers complimentary parking at all of our properties. Due to space constraints, we are only able to guarantee one parking space per reservation. Additional parking may be available on a first come, first served basis.

Failure to comply with all parking restrictions may result in towing at the owner’s sole expense. All Seasons Resort Lodging will not be responsible for towed vehicles.

Is there a minimum length of stay requirement for my reservation?2019-07-30T16:17:50-06:00

The minimum length of stay requirement varies seasonally, but is usually two nights during periods of high demand. If you are unable to select a certain date range for your booking, it may be that the selected dates do not meet the minimum requirement for the season.

If you are unable to find availability for your desired dates, please contact our reservations team at (888) 575-2775. Our reservations experts will gladly assist you in making your booking.

Is WiFi available in my lodging?2019-07-11T15:55:17-06:00

Yes! Free WiFi is available to all of our guests across all of our properties.

What are some cheap Park City rentals?2020-06-10T14:25:52-06:00

All Seasons Resort Lodging offers Park City lodging deals for all budgets. More than just million-dollar luxury rentals, we offer a selection of single or double rooms, studios, and affordable vacation rentals near Park City’s most exciting attractions. We even offer low rates on ski-in/ski-out lodging at Park City Mountain and Canyons Village!

What are the deposit and cancellation policies?2020-07-02T17:04:51-06:00

Payment Terms

A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. Consult the tables below to determine when the remaining 80% is due, depending on your destination and dates of stay.

All payments are automatically charged to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.

All payments are non-refundable.

Cancellation and Refunds

Your credit card will not be charged until 48 hours after booking your reservation. You may cancel your reservation at any time within 48 hours without penalty.*

If the reservation is cancelled before the final deposit is due, the initial deposit of 20% is forfeited. If the reservation is cancelled after the final deposit is due, the entire amount of the reservation is forfeited.

Travel Protection Plan

We highly recommend purchasing our Travel Protection Plan within 48 hours of making your reservation. The Travel Protection Plan enables you to receive a full refund of all payments should you need to cancel your reservation due to certain unforeseeable circumstances.

LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN »

Additional Terms

All payments will automatically be charged to the credit card on file on the due date. If all deposits or payments due are not received by the due dates outlined above, the reservation will be considered cancelled under the terms and conditions provided herein.

Because our reservations are carefully scheduled in advance, no partial refunds will be made for late arrivals or early departures.

*Bookings made within 48 hours of the time of stay must be paid in full at the time of booking and are fully nonrefundable.

Park City

Peace of Mind Cancellation Policy:

For reservations departing between April 1 and December 18, 2020, all deposits are fully refundable up to 3 days prior to arrival.

Note: guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.

Dates of Stay Timing of Deposits
January 3 – March 31 A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. The remaining 80% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
April 1 – December 18 A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. The remaining 80% is due 3 days prior to arrival.
December 19 – January 2 A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. The remaining 80% is due 45 days prior to arrival.

San Diego

Peace of Mind Cancellation Policy:

For reservations departing between April 1 and December 18, 2020, all deposits are fully refundable up to 7 days prior to arrival.

Note: guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.

Dates of Stay Timing of Deposits
April 1 – September 30 A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. The remaining 80% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
October 1 – March 31 A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. The remaining 80% is due 7 days prior to arrival.

Santa Fe

Peace of Mind Cancellation Policy:

For reservations departing between April 1 and September 30, 2020, all deposits are fully refundable up to 7 days prior to arrival.

For reservations departing between October 1 and December 18, 2020, all deposits are fully refundable up to 3 days prior to arrival.

Note: guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.

Dates of Stay Timing of Deposits
January 5 – June 30 A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. The remaining 80% is due 3 days prior to arrival.
July 1 – September 30 A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. The remaining 80% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
October 1 – December 18 A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. The remaining 80% is due 3 days prior to arrival.
December 19 – January 6 A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. The remaining 80% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
What do your full kitchens include?2019-06-28T16:27:25-06:00

Each unit with a fully-equipped kitchen includes the following items at a minimum. Depending on the individual unit and the size, there may be more equipment than is listed below.

Please contact the front desk with any further questions about available kitchen tools and appliances that may be in your unit.

  • Coffee Maker
  • Cooking Utensils
  • Cookware
  • Dishwasher
  • Eating Utensils
  • Glassware
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Toaster
  • Bottle Opener
  • Corkscrew
  • Can Opener
What do your Quality Standards mean?2019-07-30T16:49:52-06:00

All Seasons Resort Lodging performs a thorough inspection of every detail of each residence we represent on a yearly basis. Undertaking these annual evaluations is part of our commitment to improving the service and satisfaction of our guests, as well as the rental return potential of our owners. We inspect every aspect of each home and inventory all items within the residence, grading the condition of each criterion against our standards—a system based on AAA ratings of 4-Diamond hotels.

All units in our rental program must pass a minimum quality threshold to remain eligible for rental. All properties that satisfy this rigorous requirement are designated as “standard”. Units which demonstrate exceptional quality, taste, and comfort are rated as “deluxe” accommodations. These beautiful lodgings are fit for even the most discerning traveler.

Standard Suites: Guests in a standard unit can expect clean and comfortable accommodations. While all units must pass our minimum standards program, older furnishings, décor, and amenities may be encountered.

Deluxe Suites: Enhance your stay by experiencing our deluxe-rated suites featuring upscale furnishing and fixtures, flat screen TVs in the living area and master bedroom, deluxe bedding, updated kitchens, and updated bathrooms.

What does the Reservation Fee cover?2019-09-11T12:46:25-06:00

Reservation fees have become standard practice in the vacation rental industry and are in place to help cover the costs associated with the reservation process. A 6.7%* charge of gross lodging cost is included in the total of your reservation. This fee helps us to offset the costs associated with credit card processing, operating our call center, and our online booking engine.

A 3%* charge of gross lodging cost is included in the reservation fee as Accidental Damage Protection. Your reservation is protected against common mishaps and minor damage so you can focus on what’s important—enjoying your vacation! Visit our Accidental Damage Protection page to learn more.

*Taxed at the current rate in accordance with city, county, and state laws.

What if I need to change or cancel my reservation?2019-09-10T08:44:18-06:00

Reservations booked directly through All Seasons Resort Lodging must be changed or cancelled by calling our reservations office at (888) 575-2775.

If you booked your reservation through another service or website (e.g. Expedia, VRBO), you must change your reservation with that service. Be aware, we do enforce a set of seasonal cancellation policies which may affect your reservation. Please consult your confirmation letter or the reservation policies portion of our FAQ for more information and the specific policy that corresponds to your reservation. Our Travel Protection Plan covers non-refundable lodging payments if your reservation must be cancelled or altered by unexpected resort closures, injury, sickness, death, travel delays, or other qualified Covered Events listed on the agreement.

Further information regarding our Travel Protection Plan is available on this page, in the FAQ, and on your confirmation email.

What is All Seasons Resort Lodging doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19?2020-03-12T17:00:57-06:00

As the novel Coronavirus (COVID-10) presents itself in the United States, we all wonder how it will affect ourselves and our loved ones. Your safety and wellbeing is our top priority, and we encourage you to reach out with any questions of concerns.

Enhanced Housekeeping Standards

As always, All Seasons Resort Lodging is diligently cleaning and preparing each vacation rental home and condo before guests arrive. our guests and employees are encouraged to take the usual precautions observed during the flu season. We will continue to work closely with Ecolab, a global leader in cleaning products. Ecolab has furnished us with best practices and products that are most effective in combating the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious illnesses. Our on-site staff are equipped with updated sanitation guidelines to assist in their efforts.

What is the difference between a promotional rate and a promo code?2019-07-30T16:22:33-06:00

A promotional rate is a replacement for our standard rate plan, offering lower prices than our usual nightly room rates. These special plans may be selected during the checkout process.

Promo codes are special, limited discounts—many of which can be stacked with our promotional rates for additional savings. Unlike a promotional rate, promo codes are generally not publicly available, and must be activated with a short input during the checkout process rather than chosen from a list of rates.

What is the difference between a standard and a deluxe room?2019-07-30T16:57:20-06:00

Guests in a standard unit can expect clean and comfortable accommodations. While all units must pass our Quality Standards program, older furnishings, décor, and amenities may be encountered. Our deluxe-rated suites feature upscale furnishing and fixtures, flat screen TVs in the living area and master bedroom, deluxe bedding, updated kitchens, updated bathrooms, and complimentary concierge services.

What is the Travel Protection Plan?2019-07-11T15:55:56-06:00

A 7%* charge of gross lodging cost, including tax, can be added to your reservation within 48 hours of making the reservation. This fee covers you, should any unforeseen event arise that impacts your vacation. For complete details, please see the Travel Protection Plan page of our website for more information.

What is your Lowest Rate Guarantee?2020-06-10T14:09:56-06:00

All Seasons Resort Lodging’s Lowest Rate Guarantee means you will always receive the lowest published internet rate for any of our properties when you book your vacation at www.allseasonsresortlodging.com.

If you find a lower rate anywhere on the internet for an All Seasons Resort Lodging property, we will match that rate and discount your All Seasons Resort Lodging stay an additional 10%!

If you find a lower rate on the internet, claims MUST be reported within 24 hours of making an All Seasons Resort Lodging reservation online at www.allseasonsresortlodging.com.

For more information and instructions on how to make a claim, click here.

What should I do if I lost or forgot something in my room?2019-06-28T16:27:25-06:00

For lost and found inquiries, please contact us here.

What sort of discounts can I get on Park City Vacation rentals?2020-06-10T14:21:52-06:00

All Seasons Resort Lodging frequently offers a selection of special and seasonal discounts and Park City lodging deals on all of our beautiful condos, townhomes, and vacation residences. Check our deals page frequently for new offers and fresh discounts!

What time is check-in / check-out?2019-07-11T12:44:42-06:00

Check-in begins at 4 p.m. (local time). Check-out is at 11 a.m. (local time). If you are checking in after hours, specific instructions will be included in your pre-arrival email.

Why do rates vary from night to night?2019-07-11T15:53:27-06:00

Rates are influenced by many factors, including season, demand, holidays, events, and more. Each night is adjusted separately and priced individually to accommodate for these factors.

Can’t find the answer you’re looking for?

 

  • Let us know what your question is and we'll get back to you and add it to the page to help others who may have the same question.
  • If you want us to get back to you with an answer