The Lodge at the Mountain Village
Park City Mountain Resort is at your fingertips from the comfort of this vintage ski in ski out favorite. Fill your afternoons with the exquisite restaurants, the charming shops, and the exciting attractions of the resort village—plus lots of skiing, of course.
Use our Park City Adventure Guide to plan your adventure to Park City!
Park City Ski-in/Ski-out Q&A
If you are looking for Park City lodging with ski in ski out access, you came to the right place!
All Seasons Resort Lodging offers vacation rentals at Park City Mountain, Canyons Village, and even Main Street.
Lodging with Communal Hot Tubs
Lodging with Private Hot Tubs
- Condominiums at The Caledonian
You can find a relaxing pool at many of our Park City lodging condominium properties. Some of them even have more than one!
- The Lodge at the Mountain Village has a spacious indoor/outdoor pool with views of the runs
- Westgate Park City offers three different pools to choose from
- LIFT has a pool area with fire pits, gas grills, cabanas, and two hot tubs
- Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village has a rooftop plunge pool and a full-sized pool
Unfortunately, none of our Park City vacation rentals allow pets. Every All Seasons Resort Lodging property has a strict “no pets” policy. Service animals are permitted per ADA regulations.