The Quicksilver Alpine Slide at Utah Olympic Park is a slick, all-steel construction that is the first of its kind in North America. It provides a daring experience for thrillseekers of all ages. The slide includes 18 banked turns!
Riders are furnished with a sled that allows for full control over the speed of the fun. Whether you’re looking to savor the experience or set the land-speed record, the Utah Olympic Park Alpine Slide is an unforgettable way to experience the mountain.
The slide conveniently deposits you right back at the base of the park, ready to try any of the other first-rate attractions on the hill above Kimball Junction.
Details for the Alpine Slide at Utah Olympic Park
- Address: 3419 Olympic Pkwy, Park City, UT 84098
- Dates of Operation: May – October (Daily Before Labor Day, Thursday – Sunday only after Labor Day)
- Hours of Operation: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., weather permitting
- Price: $25 per 8+ rider, $5 per 3-7 passenger
- Height Restrictions: Riders must be at least 48” tall to ride unaccompanied