THINGS TO DO
Alpine Coaster in Park CityHome / Park City Area Guide / Park City Things to Do / Alpine Coaster in Park City
Almost everyone loves roller coasters! Park City doesn’t have its own amusement park, but it does have one fantastic gravity-powered alpine coaster! It offers all the same speed, turns, and thrills you’ll find on any traditional roller coaster. In this case, though, you’ll be flying down the mountain without the use of lift hills or launch motors. It’s just you and the unrelenting gravitational pull of Mother Earth.
For even more excitement, a Double Play ticket ($47 for guests 54″ and taller) offers one ride on the Alpine Coaster and one ride on the Mountain Slide at a 15% savings.
Once you’ve tried the Alpine Slide, head over to our Park City Mountain – Summer page to find more fun.
Park City Alpine Coaster Details:Location: 1345 Lowell Ave, Park City, UT 84060
Phone: (435) 649-8111
- Participants 54″ and taller may ride individually or as a pair.
- Guests who are between 38″-53″ in height must ride as a Passenger and be accompanied by a Driver at least 16 years old and 54″ or taller.
- The coaster has a weight limit of 375 lb (combined).
- No bags, backpacks, purses, fanny packs or any item with a strap may be taken on the Alpine Coaster-no exceptions.
- Lifts and activities subject to change/closure at any time due to weather, wildlife and/or capacity.
Park City Alpine Coaster Hours:
Alpine Coaster access is determined by hours of operation on the PayDay chairlift, which changes throughout the summer months:
May 27 – June 16, 2022
- Monday – Sunday: 11 am – 5 pm
June 17 – September 5, 2022
- Monday – Sunday: 10 am – 6 pm
September 6 – October 2, 2022
- Thursday – Sunday: 11 am – 5 pm