Park City Mountain doesn’t just close down for almost eight months of the year. Once the snow melts, the resort prepares for a season of fun in the sun. There’s practically a small amusement park at the resort base. Go have some mountain fun!
Park City Mountain Summer Activities
When it comes time to enjoy some Park City Mountain summer activities, you have a lot to choose from. There are about a dozen notable summer attractions around the base of Park City Mountain. Your options include a nice mix of thrill rides, family activities, and self-paced outdoor trails. Roll screaming down the mountain on the alpine slide, mountain coaster, or zip lines. Take the kids out for some putt-putt golf or hike around the hills with your partner. Whatever you’re in the mood for, Park City Mountain has it.
2022 Summer Hours
|Facility||May 27 – June 16||June 17 – September 5||September 6 – October 2|
|Adventure Park||11 AM – 6 PM, Monday – Sunday||10 AM – 7 PM Monday – Sunday||11 AM – 6 PM, Thursday – Sunday|
|Payday Chairlift||10 AM – 5 PM Monday – Sunday||10 AM – 6 PM Monday – Sunday||11 AM – 5 PM Thursday – Sunday|
|Crescent Chairlift||CLOSED||10 AM – 7 PM Monday – Sunday||11 AM – 6 PM, Thursday – Sunday|
|Town Lift||CLOSED||10 AM – 6 PM Monday – Sunday||CLOSED|
|Red Pine Gondola||CLOSED||10 AM – 6 PM Monday – Sunday||CLOSED|
|Cabriolet||CLOSED||9:30 AM – 6:30 PM Saturday – Sunday||CLOSED|
Adventure Park Activities
- Scenic Chairlift Rides – See the mountain in bloom. Ride some of the mountain’s most popular lifts to get an eyeful of Park City’s natural splendor
- Alpine Slide – Rocket down the slopes on an enormous hillside slide. Read all about it right here
- Mountain Coaster – Let gravity take you on a wild ride from the mountaintops to the valley below. Find our more right here
- Mini Golf – A full 18-hole mini-golf course offers wholesome fun for kids of all ages
- Gem Panning – Let the little ones experience the early mining history of Park City by hand as they search the sluice for treasure
- Legacy Launcher – Get air on any of four huge bungee-assisted trampolines
- Climbing Wall – Scale this multi-story climbing course for a bird’s eye view of the base area
- Flying Eagle Zip Line – Soar like a bird above Park City’s most exciting resort, safely strapped in, of course
Find more summer activities in our blog post Park City Canyons Village Activities to Enjoy in the Summer.