One of Park City’s most popular and exhilarating summer activities is a ride down the 3,000-foot Alpine Slide, rated one of the longest slides in the world. To get the top of the descent, Alpine Slide ticket holders ($25) also enjoy a scenic chair lift ride on our PayDay chairlift.
For even more excitement, a Double Play ticket ($47 for guests 54″ and taller) offers one ride on the Alpine Slide and one ride on the Mountain Coaster at a 15% savings.
Once you’ve tried the Alpine Slide, head over to our Park City Mountain – Summer page to find more fun.
Park City Alpine Slide Details:
Location: 1345 Lowell Ave, Park City, UT 84060
Phone: (435) 649-8111
- Participants 48″ and taller must ride individually. Sorry, for safety reasons, no exceptions.
- Guests who are between 35″-47″ in height must ride as a Passenger and be accompanied by a Driver at least 16 years old and 48″ or taller.
- Lifts and activities subject to change/closure at any time due to weather, wildlife and/or capacity.
Park City Alpine Slide Hours:
The Alpine Slide access is determined by hours of operation on the PayDay chairlift, which changes throughout the summer months:
May 28 – June 17, 2022
- Monday – Sunday: 10 am – 5 pm
June 18 – September 6, 2022
- Monday – Saturday: 10 am – 7 pm
- Sunday: 10 am – 6 pm
Read our Blog post All About the Park City Alpine Slide.