One of Park City’s most popular and exhilarating summer activities is a ride down the 3,000-foot Alpine Slide, rated one of the longest slides in the world. To get the top of the descent, Alpine Slide ticket holders ($25) also enjoy a scenic chair lift ride on our PayDay chairlift.
For even more excitement, a Double Play ticket ($47 for guests 54″ and taller) offers one ride on the Alpine Slide and one ride on the Mountain Coaster at a 15% savings.
Once you’ve tried the Alpine Slide, head over to our Park City Mountain – Summer page to find more fun.
Park City Alpine Slide Details:
- Participants 48″ and taller must ride individually. Sorry, for safety reasons, no exceptions.
- Guests who are between 35″-47″ in height must ride as a Passenger and be accompanied by a Driver at least 16 years old and 48″ or taller.
- Lifts and activities subject to change/closure at any time due to weather, wildlife and/or capacity.
Park City Alpine Slide Hours:
The Alpine Slide access is determined by hours of operation on the PayDay chairlift, which changes throughout the summer months:
May 27 – June 16, 2022
- Monday – Sunday: 11 am – 5 pm
June 17 – September 5, 2022
- Monday – Sunday: 10 am – 6 pm
September 6 – October 2, 2022
- Thursday – Sunday: 11 am – 5 pm