fbpx
Travel Dates
1 Guest
Guests
-
1
+
Clear Apply
nightly rates from $148.00 per night
Choose Accommodations

All Seasons Condominiums

1585 Empire Avenue, Park City, UT 84060

2-Bedroom Condominium

  • Description
  • Amenities
  • Unit Types
  • Location
  • Policies
  • Reviews

Description

All Seasons Condominiums offers 2- and 3-bedroom condos just 200 yards from the First Time chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort.

Fresh air and plentiful space await. All Seasons Condominiums offers large, comfortable accommodations within walking distance of the resort. Your lodging comes with everything you could want in a home away from home. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are a snap in your fully-equipped kitchen. Evenings will be spent in front of the fire in the sprawling living room or soaking up the fresh air in the large outdoor therapy pool. Private bedrooms contain plush beds, and master suites are equipped with deep, jetted tubs.

Each home has access to the expansive communal balconies overlooking Park City Mountain Resort and Park City Golf Course, which transforms into a white-clad cross-country course each winter. Head downstairs and take a walk to the lifts to get straight into the action or hitch a quick ride down to Historic Main Street—just a half mile away.

Please note that, due to the mild temperatures experienced during the summer months in our mountain community, this property does not offer air conditioning in all units.

Peace of Mind Cancellation Policy

For reservations departing through December 18, 2020, all deposits are fully refundable up to 3 days prior to arrival. Standard cancellation policies apply within 3 days of arrival. All standard policies still apply for stays departing after December 18, 2020.

We understand that the COVID-19 situation is fluid and travel recommendations are changing quickly. We recommend that you follow all guidelines recommended by health officials.

Shared Amenities Closure

As part of our effort to protect guests and staff during the ongoing pandemic, many common area amenities, including pools, hot tubs, gyms, saunas, and other public amenities, are temporarily closed to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Unless noted otherwise, affected facilities will remain closed until further notice.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these closures. Thank you for helping us save lives and protect your health.

Be sure to read our post Answering Your FAQs About Park City Vacation Rentals and COVID-19 for more information on how we’re keeping our guests, employees, and homeowners safe.

Standard Suites: Guests in a standard unit can expect clean and comfortable accommodations. While all units must pass our minimum standards program, older furnishings, décor, and amenities may be encountered

Deluxe Suites: Enhance your stay by experiencing our deluxe-rated suites featuring upscale furnishing and fixtures, flat screen TVs in the living area and master bedroom, deluxe bedding, updated kitchens, and updated bathrooms

Amenities

Unit Features

  • Balcony
  • Dining Area
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Area
  • Private Bedrooms
  • Toiletries Provided

Food and Drink

  • Coffee Maker
  • Full Kitchen
  • Microwave

Location

  • Downtown Park City
  • Park City Mountain Resort

Technology

  • DVD Player
  • Free WiFi

In-Room Amenities

  • Gas Fireplace
  • Hair Dryer
  • Iron/Ironing Board
  • Jetted Tub

Property Services

  • Guest Laundry
  • Ski Storage

Facilities

  • Outdoor Heated Therapy Pool

Parking and Transportation

  • Underground Parking
* Select Units

Unit Types

Please note, all accommodations are individually owned. Photos and virtual tours reflect a selection of representative examples of each room type. The decor of individually owned units varies but must meet our quality standards.

If you have a special request for a specific unit, bedding configuration, or anything else, please add the request on the check-out page. We will make every effort to accommodate your requests based on availability.

Location

Deposit and Cancellation Policies

Payment Terms

A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. Use the toggles below to determine when the remaining 80% is due, depending on your departure date.

All payments are automatically charged to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.

All payments are non-refundable.

Cancellation and Refunds

Your credit card will not be charged until 48 hours after booking your reservation. You may cancel your reservation at any time within 48 hours without penalty.*

If the reservation is cancelled before the final deposit is due, the initial deposit of 20% is forfeited. If the reservation is cancelled after the final deposit is due, the entire amount of the reservation is forfeited.

Timing of Deposits

A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. The remaining 80% is due 30 days prior to arrival.

A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. The remaining 80% is due 3 days prior to arrival.

A deposit of 20% of your reservation total is due 48 hours after the time of booking. The remaining 80% is due 45 days prior to arrival.

Travel Protection Plan

We highly recommend purchasing our Travel Protection Plan within 48 hours of making your reservation. The Travel Protection Plan enables you to receive a full refund of all payments should you need to cancel your reservation due to certain unforeseeable circumstances.

LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN »

Additional Terms

All payments will automatically be charged to the credit card on file on the due date. If all deposits or payments due are not received by the due dates outlined above, the reservation will be considered cancelled under the terms and conditions provided herein.

Because our reservations are carefully scheduled in advance, no partial refunds will be made for late arrivals or early departures.

*Bookings made within 48 hours of the time of stay must be paid in full at the time of booking and are fully nonrefundable.

Reviews